Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Order of the Crown of King Zvonimir third class, made by Braća Knaus Zagreb; Red krune kralja Zvonimira trećeg stupnja, Braća Knaus Zagreb

Article about: One of the most beautiful orders that was ever made, in my opinion. Best regards, Franko

Default Order of the Crown of King Zvonimir third class, made by Braća Knaus Zagreb; Red krune kralja Zvonimira trećeg stupnja, Braća Knaus Zagreb

One of the most beautiful orders that was ever made, in my opinion.
    Best regards, Franko
    Order of the Crown of King Zvonimir third class, made by Braća Knaus Zagreb; Red krune kralja Zvonimira trećeg stupnja, Braća Knaus ZagrebOrder of the Crown of King Zvonimir third class, made by Braća Knaus Zagreb; Red krune kralja Zvonimira trećeg stupnja, Braća Knaus ZagrebOrder of the Crown of King Zvonimir third class, made by Braća Knaus Zagreb; Red krune kralja Zvonimira trećeg stupnja, Braća Knaus ZagrebOrder of the Crown of King Zvonimir third class, made by Braća Knaus Zagreb; Red krune kralja Zvonimira trećeg stupnja, Braća Knaus ZagrebOrder of the Crown of King Zvonimir third class, made by Braća Knaus Zagreb; Red krune kralja Zvonimira trećeg stupnja, Braća Knaus Zagreb

MAP
    ?

Not an award I know anything about. But I agree. It is quite striking in appearance.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very nice piece. We dont see these often.

First time to me too!
    Very nice, thanks for showing.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

CBH
    ?

Beautiful award, and one that could be awarded to Germans and worn on German uniforms.
    Thank you for sharing.

Thanks guys.
    Best regards,
    Franko

Thats a good one Franjo!

A few of mine....

- - ------- - -

Sorry for the small pic...