Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Parachutist badge of The Independent State of Croatia; Padobranska oznaka Nezavisne Države Hrvatske

Article about: Hello gents, this is quite interesting and rare Croatian parachutist badge from WW2. It has very similar design like Heeres and Luftwaffe Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen, and as you can see eagl

Default Parachutist badge of The Independent State of Croatia; Padobranska oznaka Nezavisne Države Hrvatske

Hello gents, this is quite interesting and rare Croatian parachutist badge from WW2. It has very similar design like Heeres and Luftwaffe Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen and as you can see eagle is almost the same. I think its great looking badge, as many other our badges from WW2 era.

Parachutist badge of The Independent State of Croatia; Padobranska oznaka Nezavisne Države Hrvatske
    Parachutist badge of The Independent State of Croatia; Padobranska oznaka Nezavisne Države HrvatskeParachutist badge of The Independent State of Croatia; Padobranska oznaka Nezavisne Države HrvatskeParachutist badge of The Independent State of Croatia; Padobranska oznaka Nezavisne Države HrvatskeParachutist badge of The Independent State of Croatia; Padobranska oznaka Nezavisne Države Hrvatske

Best regards,

Franko

Franko,

Though completely out of my area of expertise. (Not purporting to be an expert on anything) I see the German influence and it a splendid badge for sure!

You are absolutely right Joel, German influence is overwhelming here and probably because of that its such a beautiful badge. And as I mentioned design of this badge was obviously inspired by design of German parachutist badge.
    Best regards,
    Franko

MAP
    ?

I like it! Inspired by the Germans of course but with a bit more life (color) to it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Franko,

Thank you for posting your item. It really is a colorful and unique item.

Joel

Thanks guys.
    Best regards,
    Franko