Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast

Rare Swedish NSAP items

Article about: There wear several nazi parties and movements in sweden during 1920-1945. But the larges was NSAP. ca.10.000 members and a lot of suporters during the mid 1930. In NSAP there was a simular G

These come out of Poland. It is false.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Pellesnusk View Post
    It's obviously an ashtray.
    But whose on the picture?
    It's supposed to be Hitler.

Geggamoja
    ?

May I ask were you got all these NSAP items from? Im looking around in the area near Stockholm and Karlskrona to find anything related to NSAP or Sven-Olov Lindholn but I cant find anything, any advices?

?

Default One of the rarest.

A letter from one of the rarest Swedish Nazi Groups. The Brown Garde. Bruna Gardet.
    Items from Bruna Gardet are extreme hard to find.

Regards.
    svir
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare Swedish NSAP items  

Quote by svir View Post
    A letter from one of the rarest Swedish Nazi Groups. The Brown Garde. Bruna Gardet.
    Items from Bruna Gardet are extreme hard to find.

Regards.
    svir
    Very interesting. Never seen the emblem of BG before. Have you seen it before on other items or is it just in the letterhead they used this symbol? Is it possible to see the whole letter? Was not aware of the connection with Möllman-Palmgren.

Best regards
    Christian

?

Rare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP items

A little contribution from me, have much more items that I will take a photo on and upload here

?

Rare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP items

?

The B.G. emblem was only used as far i know as a letterhead. It was a small party. ca. 50-100 members only.
    And the party dident exist for long.
    Regards.
    svir

?

The Brown Garde had also a motto as the SS.
    Faith - Struggle - Victory.
    The leaders name was Arthur Tingsrom.

Regards.
    svir

The full version of the letter will be publiced in my future book of the Swedish Nazi movement during,before and after the ww2.

?

Quote by Geggamoja View Post
    May I ask were you got all these NSAP items from? Im looking around in the area near Stockholm and Karlskrona to find anything related to NSAP or Sven-Olov Lindholn but I cant find anything, any advices?
    Hej!

Many of the objects in this thread are super rare, so no - it's not easy to find those.
    If you are just in the start of your Collection, then it's easier to find objects.

Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast