Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast

Rare Swedish NSAP items

Article about: There wear several nazi parties and movements in sweden during 1920-1945. But the larges was NSAP. ca.10.000 members and a lot of suporters during the mid 1930. In NSAP there was a simular G

?

Quote by Jo Rivett View Post
    Here is the post from October 2013: Fake Swedish badge for sale at eMedals
    Fake Swedish NSAP Stcikpin
    That is the very pin I have.

?

Here come my blue NSAP pin. In the back you can se parts of makers marke "Sporrong"
    As i mention Before. In the early days the Swedish nazi parties ordered pins from germany due lower cost.
    The Furugård party had german beltbuckles from the sudeten Deutsch org. and so on.

Regards.
    svir
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare Swedish NSAP items   Rare Swedish NSAP items  

?

But this one is made in sweden. diferent swastika .

?

Default Helmet?

Rare Swedish NSAP items

My NS-Helmet, probably a helmet from Carlbergska Stiftelsen or NSAP/NU. What do you say Svir? It looks very similar to yours.

Best
    Puffe

?

Hard to say. As far i know it`s only exist 4 helmets of this type. It`s not a Carlberg/Manhem helmet. The wolfangle was used by Nordisk Ungdom " NU ". You can compar from my helmet and se the rust through the paint of the wolfangle. What is the background of your helmet ?

Regards.
    svir

?

Quote by svir View Post
    Hard to say. As far i know it`s only exist 4 helmets of this type. It`s not a Carlberg/Manhem helmet. The wolfangle was used by Nordisk Ungdom " NU ". You can compar from my helmet and se the rust through the paint of the wolfangle. What is the background of your helmet ?

Regards.
    svir
    Hello Svir,

The helmet is consigned to us, but im not sure its an original. Also when you say its only know that 4 helmets exists. If you like I could send you close ups on the painting etc?

Best regards
    Puffe

?

Your helm Shell is a fake. I have talked to the persons who found the helmets. All of the helmets where complete so you're helm must be a fake. This type of helmet is extremely rare, only four helmets of this type exist in the world and this is not one of them.
    Regards.
    svir

?

Ok great, thanks Svir. If you need it, its probably good to have as a reference example for your book. Tell me and I will send over pictures.
    I will send it back to the consignor but will have pictures left.

Best regards
    Puffe

?

Rare Swedish NSAP items

Rare Swedish NSAP items

Rare Swedish NSAP items

putz
    ?

Awesome forum! First thank you all for all the posts and information. I have a few Swedish NS items in my little collection. I will post the rest here also.
    The needle is missing from this pin.
    Rare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP items

Is this the original or have I been fooled?

Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast