Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Romanian Crusade against communism medal types

Article about: Good evening I am not a connoisseur of the Romanian military distinctions of the Second World War and I received from somebody in Germany these crusade decorations against communism. I wante

Default Romanian Crusade against communism medal types

Good evening

I am not a connoisseur of the Romanian military distinctions of the Second World War and I received from somebody in Germany these crusade decorations against communism.

I wanted to know the differences between them, they are visible in different diameters, construction, material, one is missing P.GRANT as engraver, different diameter in diameter, etc.

One is a variant made in Germany but I'm not sure.

Thank youRomanian Crusade against communism medal typesRomanian Crusade against communism medal typesRomanian Crusade against communism medal typesRomanian Crusade against communism medal types

It's the first time I see one like the one on the left.

I have never seen one alike. I was thinking maybe postwar made in Germany for the veterans ? Material is also different and also shapes etc. It's different in design also. Got them together with a spare ribbon and also a small case.

The medal with the Grant logo is most likely original and made in Romania. The medal on the left is embarrassing, I have never seen such people.

Quote by ricardo View Post
    The medal with the Grant logo is most likely original and made in Romania. The medal on the left is embarrassing, I have never seen such people.
    You shouldn't be embarassed. It's made by Souval postwar, late 50's (as textbooks would call it 1957). Here you can see in a Souval catalogue from 1960