Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Romanian documents

Article about: Any idea on what these WW2 documents are? Looks like they were specifically printed prior to the battle of Sevestapol and looks to mention some achievements the past year. Not sure. Any info

Default Romanian documents

Any idea on what these WW2 documents are? Looks like they were specifically printed prior to the battle of Sevestapol and looks to mention some achievements the past year. Not sure. Any info would help. Wondering if this stuff is rare or not?

Came with a ww2 Romanian mapcase.

Thanks,

Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Romanian documents   Romanian documents  

Romanian documents  

Very nice finds you got.
    These booklets issued by the Romanian army command contain instructions regarding warfare operations in the field. The first booklet contains information on the cooperation between different branches of the army and the use of the auxiliary services in the field (as reflected in the operations for the conquest of Sevastopol). Second booklet contains special instructions regarding night attacks, attack on isolated houses and settlements and bypassing anti tank ditches. The third refers to the observation service for troops.
    Quite rare finds
    Best regards
    Sever (Romania)

Thanks Sever,

Update on my map case as being Soviet now. I am not aware what a typical Romanian map case was used during ww2 (German)? Maybe they were captured documents by Russians during the battle?

Can you read and translate the writing on the first picture?

Thanks,

Gary

On two of the booklets it is written in ink "comp. 6" which means 6th Company. On the first booklet after comp. 6 i can not understand the writing. Could be the letters Mn which come from "munte". In this case could be 6 Mountain Company, but again, the last two letters are uncertain due to careless writing.
    Write me if there are other things you wish to translate from Romanian and I will do it gladly
    Best regards
    Sever (Romania)