Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some insignia

Article about: Hello guys, Here's some german patches (please don't laugh, I know there's no treasures in this display case) but I wonder if the printed Freies Arabien and the Finland patches are good. Som

?

Default Some insignia

Hello guys,
    Here's some german patches (please don't laugh, I know there's no treasures in this display case) but I wonder if the printed Freies Arabien and the Finland patches are good.
    Some months ago, our friend and expert Ade had some doubts on this printed Freies Arabien patch. Does someone else have an opinion or similar patches in his collection?
    Opinions on the other patches are welcome too, even if the picture's no good.
    Best regards from Belgium!
    Sébastien

Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Some insignia

Hello Mictus..welcome to the forum...interesting collection of patches you have ,,,but these will be better suited on the Axis Military forum..which I will be moved shortly. The forum you are presently on is mainly SS Regalia. I will leave a 2 day expiring redirect on this thread on this forum after that ..it will remain on the Axis military forum. Best regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I see a lot of repros in the lot.

?

Which ones in your opinion?

?

Thank you Larry but the Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread is in Heer, Lw & KM uniforms, not in axis militaria forum.
    The other members put there Foreign volunteers insignia in the Heer thread.
    Mine are german made insignia.
    Cheers

Their are a few ss items in here, but you can't expect to get a accurate read on anything with these pictures you've provided. To many items and to far away, sorry.

Not my area of interests, but try to use the black light test.
    Before that, you must check composition of Insignia, whether they are made ​​of cotton, or synthetic fibers.

Nordland

?

Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Some insignia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some insignia   Some insignia  

Never seen or heard of a printed version of the Finnish SS national insignia. I am dubious of this one.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

all 3 hitler youth insignias are originals

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast