Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Spanish & German Type Skulls?

Article about: HI Aldo here a German Skull & Bone Ring I got strange the "Wotan Eyes" next to the Bones? any Idea about them? I like the Spanish "Calavera Y Tibia" Y' possible see m

Default Spanish & German Type Skulls?

Spanish & German Type Skulls?HI Aldo here a German Skull & Bone Ring I got
    strange the "Wotan Eyes" next to the Bones? any Idea about them?
    I like the Spanish "Calavera Y Tibia" Y' possible see more of my Post around the forum.(some take pics some not ) that's why & different Theme's on that?

Best Germanski

Spanish & German Type Skulls?P.S.:here the "Wotan/Odin Eyes" like on Thor's "Mjoelnir"?
    Best Germanski

?

Interesting ring but Unfortunately I know nothing about them. Is this Third Reich era or pre war ?

I think this Type of German Ring originated from the Funeral decoration of Prussian King Frederick the I? they used by "Leib Hussar regiments" (But perhaps this nordic Symbols much older?) European
    Hussar Skulls went on to Tanker Uniforms..& III Reich SS..2 different Skulls
    Hope to found more INFO Thanks & regards Germanski P.S.(Many of this Rings where sold in "Wehrmacht Cantines" (one fit all since open on the Shank) an very favored design? some would Fantasie Bucks for them..some dugout have "Zink Pest" newly made also around made in Poland ( actually seen the "Lusitania Skull" sold from them or Belt buckles!( There are also 1600/1700 "Memento mori Rings" could come from them?
    Last edited by Germanski; 05-09-2018 at 06:47 PM. Reason: addition

?

I have always liked these kind of Hussar rings and such but they are difficult to authenticate unless you've had a lot of experience with them.