Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Spanish m21 sin ala

Article about: I've had this helmet for a long time. I wanted to post this as I've noticed that this helmet is rarely discussed. This example still retains the hollow rivets, unaltered by the Franco regime

Default Spanish m21 sin ala

I've had this helmet for a long time. I wanted to post this as I've noticed that this helmet is rarely discussed. This example still retains the hollow rivets, unaltered by the Franco regime except for it's paint scheme in which one can see traces if the original Republican grey and the later Franco modified brown. The interior has the original liner that has rotted due to it's previous lackluster storage conditions, but honestly I can't ask for better for 90$. Please share some information on this helmet model and share yours if you have one.

Thanks for reading
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spanish m21 sin ala   Spanish m21 sin ala  

Spanish m21 sin ala   Spanish m21 sin ala  

Spanish m21 sin ala  

?

What a fantastic helmet that shows the pre civil war Republic gray and hollow rivets. Too bad about the liner, but you got a really good deal on a rarer fairly untouched helmet. I have a pin that was described as Spanish civil war era that resembles this helmet but I have not been able to actually identify it. I wonder if there is any connection or if you have seen one like it.

Spanish m21 sin ala
    Spanish m21 sin ala

I saw this being sold as a replica of a Spanish civil war flag that resides in a museum. It shares the three arrows that your pin has. Maybe it has something to do with it. Regardless it's a very interesting pin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spanish m21 sin ala