Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Third Reich Romanian Medal

Article about: Hello everyone, I just recently acquired a Romanian Crusade against Communism Medal. I know that this was awarded to German forces during WW2, and it came in the box. I know for a fact that

Default Third Reich Romanian Medal

Hello everyone,

I just recently acquired a Romanian Crusade against Communism Medal. I know that this was awarded to German forces during WW2, and it came in the box. I know for a fact that I got it for a low price, but I'm not too familiar with WW2 German awards and decorations, specifically their pricing. What would the average value of an original medal like mine go for? Does having it in the original case increase its value, and if so, by how much? Opinions are always welcome
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Third Reich Romanian Medal   Third Reich Romanian Medal  

Third Reich Romanian Medal  

Default Re: Third Reich Romanian Medal

hi, nice origional, medal on its own complete with hook at the back around 16-19 euros...i got one last month for 8.50euros...with box in perfect condition around 45 euros, your box is not mint...but still a good find....i like these medals...

We must have faith in the masses and we must have faith in the Party. These are two cardinal principles. If we doubt these principles, we shall accomplish nothing.

Default Re: Third Reich Romanian Medal

Indeed a nice original,nice to see a box too. Congrats,Stewy

Nice find you got. There are relatively few medals of this type awarded in a box. They were rather given in a paper envelope like the one below
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Third Reich Romanian Medal  

Cheers my friend, that's something I didn't know. Every day's a school day. Stewy