Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

ww2 Hungarian helmets

Article about: Wow- very impressive collection. My 1st Hungarian Combat helmet is in no where this mint condition but I am very happy to have it in my collection. It's a MÁVAG 66, still has liner band and

Default Re: ww2 Hungarian helmets

Thank you guys!
    Here are more...

ww2 liners and an unissued liner leather which has never been attached to the metal band.

Huge MÁVAG68 combat helmet in nice, untouched, sound condition. Attic found, factory moss green, remains of grey-green camo paint. Civil defense style liner probably because standard army model stock was unavailable or the liner production had been simplified somewhere in mid to late war period. However liner band is green painted instead of the usual grey-green of this type of liner.

?

A super find , i love the colour and patina !
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Thats a really nice find, the aging almost makes it look like a camo, the hungarian blood in me gives it two thumbs up!

Thank you guys!

Some more interesting hungarian helmets:

This is a nice 47M Tildy helmet with vitage, painted white cross on it. Reason is unknown.
    MÁVAG66

A unique example of a nice civil defense 'A' type 35M helmet. Original factory blue-grey paint, overpainted in matte black. Unknown stenciled insigia on front. Unit markings (?) inside. Probably this helmet was issued for factory guard units or air-defense personel in a plant.

Vintage, strange helmet with multiple overpaints. Great mudcracks and chipping make this one a very spectacular piece. Loads of character and patina. Started it's life as a civil defense 'B' fireservice helmet then the alu ridge from the top was removed and had been overpainted in multiple layers of paint including light green and grey. Variant Y-straps, named inside. Non-specific liner rivets. MÁVAG64

This one is my top grey camo helmet in my collection. Recently found in an estate. A few hungarian helmets were camoed with dark reissue paint to make the helmets more similar to their german comrades' on the battlefield. Usually the colour is dark grey, or dark grey-green with different amount of texture. Rare config! Owner's initials on the rear appron. MÁVAG64

ALKO
    ?

Hello.
    I have the need to buy with this liner M37 leather helmet with a brand DR \ DM 66-68
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...s-s4032382.jpg
    , in good condition.
    In Russia, to find the helmet is not a problem with the complexity of the skin, or post-war Finland or postwar Western Europe ...
    I ask for advice.
    Regards, Alex.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast