Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.

Article about: well, why not...if they can have THEIR competition, why can't we.... (could be the shortest Thread ever!)....anyway, only nice people collect Compos....'same rules blah blah....

Quote by Composite View Post
    oooh...now that IS nice....but what makes you so certain it's Israeli?? :-)

seriously, nice piece....v.jealous
    thanks mate.....but what model is it? I went through the composite forum and still could not fully make my mind up

Very chuffed to get this, absolute stunner in the hand, a good well used been there helmet but not trashed and the the cover is excellent imo
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I also picked up this SF CTT composite local to me earlier this year, a great find imo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.   2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.  

2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.   2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.  

Regards,

Jerry

New one that came in on Friday

Superb Helmet finds for 2018 Gents and some tough competition to beat but you have to be in it to win it so here is my contribution to the thread with this Royal Marines GS Mk7 which has to be my favorite acquisition of the year 2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.
    Regards James

Quote by Composite View Post
    oooh...now that IS nice....but what makes you so certain it's Israeli?? :-)

seriously, nice piece....v.jealous
    Obviously it has arrived and it is the dog's IMO......and yes, definitely Israeli LOL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.   2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.  

Regards,

Jerry

Here’s my entry for 2018. GS Mk6 made by Permali Glos and dated 1984.

2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.   2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.  

My second entry for 2018 is an experimental/prototype US PASGT helmet.

My third entry is this helmet parachutist named to a Taff James who I managed to track down and confirmed this was his helmet as issued just before going to the Falklands. He was part of the main landing force in San Carlos Bay during the Falklands war. He was a Royal Marine and part of the air defence of San Carlos bay using blow pipes. I asked another Veteran a friend/colleague of Taff James why they were issued these helmets and he told me that his detachment was always given trials equipment to try out. He said he dumped his helmet in favour of his old RAC helmet
    The liner is made by Thetford and the composite shell is made by Permali Glos

Quote by Redstalker View Post
    My second entry for 2018 is an experimental/prototype US PASGT helmet.
    Love seeing this one, a real rare puppy you have there!!

WWH
    ?

It could be a chinese composite helmet, but I've just received this one, pretty hard to find !
    The equivalent of the british VIRTUS helmet, or russian 6B47 Ratnik helmet.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast