Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.

Article about: well, why not...if they can have THEIR competition, why can't we.... (could be the shortest Thread ever!)....anyway, only nice people collect Compos....'same rules blah blah....

Default 2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.

well, why not...if they can have THEIR competition, why can't we.... (could be the shortest Thread ever!)....anyway, only nice people collect Compos....'same rules blah blah....

Now THIS is a Composite!

....who needs, rivets, Q numbers, droop tails when there's works of art like this around!

One of two MK7's I got this year, this one with taped on cut down MTP cover, the owners army number showing it is an original as used example.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.   2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.  

2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.   2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.  

2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.   2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Very nice indeed.....you’re in second place! :-)

Morning,
    here's mine, I really like this Mk6A that I received a few months ago, an example used with its original Woodland DP cover.

Regards
    Roberto

2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.

?

Heres my entry. My parachutists helmet. I was gonna say M76 but that seems highly debated here

Quite clean and has its instructions label still on. Plus its the only helmet in my collection i can say that’s comfortable to wear!

2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.

Nice...it looks unused....thank you.

It’s almost as old as you are......are you sure you’re old enough to add the great value that you do AND share professional grade photos like you do? ;-)

And never EVER say M76....Greg’s ALWAYS watching.....

2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.2018 non-WW2 COMPOSITE helmet of the year.
    Well it's not steel!..

Steel it ain’t :-)

Thanks for sharing...there was a time when these things were just grainy black and white pics......

It’s gone into the draw......it won’t win tho!:-)

This is the first year since about 2003 that I haven't bought a single composite. So no entry in this from me. I have, though, got several particularly good Swiss M48/62 and a very nice Portuguese M40/63 and while I am pleased I can't enter any of them in anything, except maybe under rather loose conditions; a couple of the Swiss are true M48 in that they are conversions of ex-UK wartime-product shells.

And as Jb mentioned 'M76' in connection with the Helmet Parachute....I don't see this issue as debatable at all. Either someone finds a label, manufacturer or goverment document consistently calling it the 'M76', or not. It's consistently 'not', thus far.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast