Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

belgium model 1995 composite

Article about: as i own a bundeswehr issue b826 i decided to pick up the belgium issue version ,this one is made by the german company schuberth ,the only differences i notice is the chinstrap arrangement

Default belgium model 1995 composite

as i own a bundeswehr issue b826 i decided to pick up the belgium issue version ,this one is made by the german company schuberth ,the only differences i notice is the chinstrap arrangement it doesnt have the break free catch as on the bw version but the push button catch is the same but fitted to the opposite side to the bw version also the liner bolts are different externally instead of completely round they have flat top and bottom and the finish is smooth and glossy ,i would say this belgium version is slightly inferior to the spanish made induyco in the build quality mainly i notice an imperfection on the exterior shell above the wearers left ear ,its still a favorite design of mine though and looks great on display belgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 compositebelgium model 1995 composite
    Regards James

Nice James,are the jigsaws a differant shape to the ones fitted out on BW and M71 Helmets?really need a Jiggy with the wide rubber band,top of my list me thinks..........

thanks jake ,i notice a differance in the shade of the colours more than the shapes between the 1st second and third patterns
    Regards James

I've always liked that jigsaw camo!....

?

Hi James, great example and nice to be able to see a Belgium example of this model, look's great displayed next to the German model for comparison. As you know I have a preference for used helmets, so the name and damage is all good to my eye's

On another subject but connected,are those issue goggle covers, as I have never seen Jigsaw pattern versions.

paul i remember you saying your fond of this pattern camo ,tell us the story of seeing some belgium soldiers on exercise in there jigsaw gear to refresh my memory mate ,thanks very much opex i know you appreciate this style helmet after you recently bought a version of the m95 too, i wanted to do a comparison just in case you thought id photoshopped the same helmet but wearing the flectarn coverthe jigsaw goggle cover was purely for effect and doesnt form any part of the finished display
    Last edited by James C; 05-13-2014 at 08:48 PM.
    Regards James

?

!thanks very much opex i know you appreciate this style helmet after you recently bought a version of the m95 too, i wanted to do a comparison just in case you thought id photoshopped the same helmet but wearing the flectarn coverthe jigsaw goggle cover was purely for effect and doesnt form any part of the finished display its a fantasy piece but dont tell anybody ,i was really hoping greg might of commented on this one but its early days yet"

No problem buddy, and thanks for the confirmation, either way the goggle cover is a great touch for a fantasy piece and imaginative use of Jigsaw material