Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Beste Wünsche für das neue Jahr (kein Kreuz)

Article about: well, if that doesn't get them flooding into this part of the forum nothing will! :-) All the best for 2019 guys and gals....and thanks for making 2018 fun....well, mildly interesting.....we

Default Beste Wünsche für das neue Jahr (kein Kreuz)

well, if that doesn't get them flooding into this part of the forum nothing will! :-)

All the best for 2019 guys and gals....and thanks for making 2018 fun....well, mildly interesting.....well....some of it was.....well, 2017 was probably better but :-)

Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!
    I for one hope 19 is a lot better than 18.

?

Ja mein freunde composite, Detusche ist der beste in der welt. Hoffen wir, dass es nächstes Jahr viele Composite-Helme gibt

Well i have important tests and a potential start to driving lessons in 2019 but i will still post my composite helmets when i get them! Still havent solved my mk6 label.

All the Best Ade "Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i Ti ac Dy Teulu " A Happy New Year to you and your family
    I hope to start 2019 as i left off in 2018 and visit here a little more often.
    My personal goal for 2019 is to try my best to make it to War and Peace but come January the 2nd we all know what happens to resolutions
    Regards James

?

Bonne et Heureuse Année 2019!
    Luc

Wünsche ich dir auch

MAP
    ?

Gong Hei Fat Choy
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)