Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

british mk6 ddpm cover

Article about: here's a recent pickup for my gs mk6 a desert disruptive pattern material cover ,its pretty salty and has had an extra elasticated band sewn in ,i have a couple of these but in comparison th

hi oli sorry mate ive just deleted a load more so try again as for the yellow flash ,it might be a pair of period ear plugs tucked into the scrim band your seeing
    Regards James

?

Here is an example of a late 1980s / early 1990s DPM cover.

british mk6 ddpm cover

Looks like maybe a 3 para flash on the side of this cover

?

Thanks Kradman. The helmet is from the Worcester and Foresters. I think the para flash is slightly different in colour and shape.

Hi Ocad you are right the 3 para flash isnt at a angle but i think is the same green

very nice example oli ,this cover looks to be the tropical dpm pattern here's a ddpm cover i picked up a while ago but havent got round to posting, it has the green label so would be gulf war 1 issue british mk6 ddpm coverbritish mk6 ddpm cover
    Regards James

i picked up this used ddpm cover yesterday and noticed it has also a green label would this be and the one i show in my last post the tea bag type label ,they both have a shiny appearance as opposed to the subdued example opex postedbritish mk6 ddpm coverbritish mk6 ddpm coverbritish mk6 ddpm coverbritish mk6 ddpm cover

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5