Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet

Article about: Very nice Chris it looks to be in decent condition A quick question concerning your Cad Pat cover is it 1 or 2 generation as the 1 generation covers are hard to come by and collectible in th

Missed this thread somehow.

I didn't see an arid in here so I thought I would post one. The helmet is the black version...a bit rarer than the green ones. Sorry about the interior pic...turned out a bit bright with the flash.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet   Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet  

Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet  

?

Nice Lid Dayle thanks for adding yours to the thread love the rig as well and yes you are correct the black ones are quite rare I have only seen one other is the arrid cover the first gen or second.
    Edit: looks to be second gen but hard to make out on my smart phone

Regards Mark K
    Last edited by Mark K; 01-10-2014 at 01:51 PM.
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

It is a genII cover, yes.

?

Nice ones guys, I'll try to post mine up as time permits.

?

Thanks Dayle nice lid was there any particular reason they were produced in the black finish.

Regards Mark K
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

For these fellas...and probably Swat.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet  

?

Thanx Dayle I was rather curious I would have to say these would have been produced in fairly small numbers then.

Regards Mark K

I myself am a member of an American Army Reserve Unit and a couple years ago I was taking some trash out and found about 22 Kevlar helmets in the bin. These R suppose to be turned into the Defense Reutilization folks but apparently some supply Sgt. was too lazy to do this. Anyway I gave a few away and donated the rest to my local PD's SWAT Team-they were glad to get them!

great looking lid mk1rceme and its great to hear you have an example of one of these too doug

?

Just a little update to the thread gents managed to secure my self a nice used burlap scrim net for my CG634 if any of you gents require a net with out scrim for display I have a spare drop me a PM .

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet   Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet  

Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet   Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet  

Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet   Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet  

Last edited by Mark K; 01-18-2014 at 03:12 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast