Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet

Article about: Very nice Chris it looks to be in decent condition A quick question concerning your Cad Pat cover is it 1 or 2 generation as the 1 generation covers are hard to come by and collectible in th

very nice mark ,the scrim is a work of modern art ,nicely displayed too mate

?

Thanx James they do gusy a helmet up nice.

Regards Mark K
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

id really like one of these composites but they never turn up at all in blighty for sale ,untill seeing the photographs i thought they were an enigma cracking lid all the same and a breath of fresh air from the usual pasgt type design

?

I do see them for sale on occasion here James either in the second hand or pawn shops if I come upon one reasonably priced I will PM you the details.

Regards Mark K
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234