Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet

Article about: Very nice Chris it looks to be in decent condition A quick question concerning your Cad Pat cover is it 1 or 2 generation as the 1 generation covers are hard to come by and collectible in th

very nice mark ,the scrim is a work of modern art ,nicely displayed too mate

?

Thanx James they do gusy a helmet up nice.

Regards Mark K

I'd really like one of these composites but they never turn up on the surplus market over here in the UK
    Last edited by James C; 12-09-2019 at 07:19 PM.

?

I do see them for sale on occasion here James either in the second hand or pawn shops if I come upon one reasonably priced I will PM you the details.

Regards Mark K

?

Nice helmets. When we were issued them back in 95, there was a problem with the quality control. If you dropped the helmet or it took a a hard blow, the helmet would crack. If you tried to return it to stores, they would not accept it unless you paid for it. It was better fitting than the old M1 helmet but you couldn't use it to wash out of it or in an emergency dig out a shell scrape. As for prices, I have bought mine for 40 CAD off Kijiji, and a second for 75 CAD. Just keep your eyes open. if I get a chance I'll post a few pictures.

?

Quote by Oldguy View Post
    Nice helmets. When we were issued them back in 95, there was a problem with the quality control. If you dropped the helmet or it took a a hard blow, the helmet would crack. If you tried to return it to stores, they would not accept it unless you paid for it. It was better fitting than the old M1 helmet but you couldn't use it to wash out of it or in an emergency dig out a shell scrape. As for prices, I have bought mine for 40 CAD off Kijiji, and a second for 75 CAD. Just keep your eyes open. if I get a chance I'll post a few pictures.
    Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar HelmetCanadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet

Very Nice Example Old Guy and also thank you for adding your example to an existing Thread on the same model type
    Regards James

?

Quote by James C View Post
    Very Nice Example Old Guy and also thank you for adding your example to an existing Thread on the same model type
    You are most welcome

Nice lids m8! 10,000 views on this thread. I may have to share the 2 I have :P

Nice reminder Matt as i realise i should add my example to Mark's Thread Canadian CG634 Balistic Kevlar Helmet
    Regards James

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast