Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Composite custom paint jobs

Article about: OK, let's have a look at some POST-ISSUE (so no Sing C1s, prototype PASGTS, Rusky factory-sprayed "Y"s etc) squaddie-applied camo (or artwork?) on Compos from around the world. Her

Default Composite custom paint jobs

OK, let's have a look at some POST-ISSUE (so no Sing C1s, prototype PASGTS, Rusky factory-sprayed "Y"s etc) squaddie-applied camo (or artwork?) on Compos from around the world. Here's a few pics of some old faves to start us off.

...actually, I'm interested to see if some Nations aren't shaking aerosol cans or dipping brushes.......

Post 'em if ya got 'em!

Composite custom paint jobsComposite custom paint jobsComposite custom paint jobsComposite custom paint jobsComposite custom paint jobs
    Composite custom paint jobsComposite custom paint jobsComposite custom paint jobs

....now there's no excuse, even if you are "WFH", you've got all that time you've saved travelling to and from work, you can't wander around the Mall, your kids have P'd you off soooo much and you're about to start again on Netflix....get those unique pieces of artwork out and snap 'em.....and try to think about the background as these things are camo'd!!

?

Here's a couple of mine. One has been posted before, but I've tried to take better photos.
    I'm friends with the previous owner of the painted one and it was painted with 'Normandy cammo' paint from a model kit!......... He also got charged for doing it....
    It's been in theatre, so nice to have a history
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Composite custom paint jobs   Composite custom paint jobs  

Composite custom paint jobs   Composite custom paint jobs  

Composite custom paint jobs   Composite custom paint jobs  

...so, just me an’ ol’ Bendy then......

Count me in as well Ade ,great examples you and Bendy have ,the snake skin effect camo is one of my favorites .
    Here is my contribution to the thread ,stay safe guys Composite custom paint jobsComposite custom paint jobsComposite custom paint jobsComposite custom paint jobsComposite custom paint jobsComposite custom paint jobsComposite custom paint jobs
    Regards James

Composite custom paint jobs
    Regards James

IDF composite with stick on fabric camo pieces
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Composite custom paint jobs   Composite custom paint jobs  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I LOVE that helmet...thanks for sharing!

I'll second that Ade
    Regards James