Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early Mk6 helmets used in 2016

Article about: Was just doing my usual searching on the internet and spotted these photos of what looks to be early smooth shiny Mk6s in riot setup being used in Cyprus in 2016. The Mk6A has the ability to

Default Early Mk6 helmets used in 2016

Was just doing my usual searching on the internet and spotted these photos of what looks to be early smooth shiny Mk6s in riot setup being used in Cyprus in 2016. The Mk6A has the ability to be setup in riot mode and wondering why these Mk6s were still being used??? The pictures I found on The British Army Twitter Page
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Mk6 helmets used in 2016   Early Mk6 helmets used in 2016  

Early Mk6 helmets used in 2016   Early Mk6 helmets used in 2016  

Nice & interesting pics

Guys.....there's now 26 seperate threads on the same helmet...the Mk6...even if I've miscounted 20 is too many.....if any of you use this sight as a two-way thing (to post AND research) having 20+ "books" to work through every time can be a pain. Is there any way we can use ONE thread for all things Mk6?...or can the Mods crash the existing ones together....or can the multitude of threads be copied into one new one so the old ones stay BUT there's THE Mk6 thread to take over???.....or are we simply gonna have a new thread everytime? The MkII helmet thread grows along nicely and is THE go-to point for MkIIs now....I've been trying to get the same going for the plastics but.......

I'm not getting @rsey....and perhaps I'm the only one who opens 20+ threads everytime I want to see really useful stuff about what is effectively the same helmet.....'just saying.........

Red - 'not 'avin' a go.

...perhaps it's just me.....

Quote by Composite View Post
    Nice & interesting pics

Guys.....there's now 26 seperate threads on the same helmet...the Mk6...even if I've miscounted 20 is too many.....if any of you use this sight as a two-way thing (to post AND research) having 20+ "books" to work through every time can be a pain. Is there any way we can use ONE thread for all things Mk6?...or can the Mods crash the existing ones together....or can the multitude of threads be copied into one new one so the old ones stay BUT there's THE Mk6 thread to take over???.....or are we simply gonna have a new thread everytime? The MkII helmet thread grows along nicely and is THE go-to point for MkIIs now....I've been trying to get the same going for the plastics but.......

I'm not getting @rsey....and perhaps I'm the only one who opens 20+ threads everytime I want to see really useful stuff about what is effectively the same helmet.....'just saying.........

Red - 'not 'avin' a go.

...perhaps it's just me.....
    Totally agree with you mate. Have had the same problems trying to find things I’ve looked at previously and searching through multiple posts to try and find it again.