Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Estonian PASGT

Article about: A recent Auction pick-up...said to be an Estonian-used PASGT. Presumably an ex-US standard PASGT by Spec. Plastics Prod but with a badly matched huge (for the helmet) camo cover (no stamps o

Default Estonian PASGT

A recent Auction pick-up...said to be an Estonian-used PASGT.

Presumably an ex-US standard PASGT by Spec. Plastics Prod but with a badly matched huge (for the helmet) camo cover (no stamps or labels). I'm stiill trying to find pics of troops wearing these.....

Note the small metal stamped ("26") disc attached to the inner liner crown

Estonian PASGTEstonian PASGTEstonian PASGT

'apologies for the non-nude shot of the helmet itself....it's a PASGT...it's green/drab....lightly textured...try to imagine a PASGT and....well, that's it!

MAP
    ?

Nice Ade. Congrats on a nice pick up.

I see what you mean by the cover. Looks like it would annoy the heck out of the wearer, rubbing up against the their head.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice pick up. I was wondering when the title said Estonian ,yet reads in English with a National Stock Number.
    Just curious. Were these a type of equipment given for military assistance to Estonia?

Semper Fi
    Phil

Dunno mate...that’s why I’m looking for pics.

Awesome Ade ,love the cover ,i wonder if those velcro tabs double wrapped would tighten things up a wee bit for display purposes
    Regards James

Display?....mate, this one’s box-bound for storage.....the next person to see it will probably be my executor!

Iv'e seen this camo pattern cover for the soviet model 40 but never anything later for compo's so thanks for sharing
    Last edited by James C; 12-01-2019 at 08:24 AM.
    Regards James