Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

French Felin helmet

Article about: 'Anyone seen these for sale yet? I saw one on eBay a year or so ago but thought they'd be more common now than they are.......

'must be hard to sell a new helmet after a large chunk of the potential market has recently adopted something new themselves....perhaps the old 826 gang might be interested....possibly.

Nice link - thank you

...and now with a visor. There is at least one other model...which is more bulbous at the front.

This one simply (?...yeah, rrrright!) slides into the side-brackets and clicks over a small peg. There's a couple of gaps in the brow piece to enable it to be worn without having to remove the NVG bracket too.....is anyone actually reading this?????..it's kinda a big deal.....

French Felin helmetFrench Felin helmetFrench Felin helmetFrench Felin helmet

...is this better? :-)

French Felin helmet

My small (size) contribution to the thread ,this Spectra helmet is dated 2010 the been round the block cover 2008 which was an eye opener as i never realised these helmets have been around for so long ,maybe some examples out there pre date this example French Felin helmetFrench Felin helmetFrench Felin helmetFrench Felin helmetFrench Felin helmetFrench Felin helmetFrench Felin helmetFrench Felin helmetFrench Felin helmetFrench Felin helmet

?

I drew a line in the sand by getting only the first major composites for the transition from steel. Composite helmets are numerous, always evolving & great to collect as well. As we all know collecting choice are influenced by budget & space available. Personally, I enjoy a full helmet cover for the beauty of the pattern. Don't get me wrong I also enjoy helmets very much. Jack
    Last edited by Jack59; 09-24-2023 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Rectification

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2