Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

french tank helmet

Article about: Just to share my latest pickup ,the m79 f1 supple tank helmet ,ive been after a complete example for a while and most sellers only have the leather part minus the mic etc ,the liner has a so

Default french tank helmet

Just to share my latest pickup ,the m79 f1 supple tank helmet ,ive been after a complete example for a while and most sellers only have the leather part minus the mic etc ,the liner has a soft covering and inside a thick donut crown pad attached by velcro ,even more pleasing for me is to see a date of 1991 french tank helmetfrench tank helmetfrench tank helmetfrench tank helmetfrench tank helmetfrench tank helmetfrench tank helmetfrench tank helmetfrench tank helmetfrench tank helmet

Thumbs up french tanker helmet

thats a lucky find James, especially since it's a complete set!

Many thanks battlegear ,i just need to find the accompanying switchbox now and im sure american one's are compatible ,i should add this helmet is from 1 rec french foreign legion cavalry regiment ,this regiment participated in the first gulf war 1990-1991
    Last edited by James C; 07-19-2015 at 07:53 AM.

A very nice helmet James a nice find and thanks for posting it

Matt

Many thanks Matthew,your one of the good guys here for sure and not wrapped up in your own little world hope your well mate

?

Very ,very nice example James which look's particularly great with the Desert Storm era Daguet body amour cover , excellent grouping buddy

Hello gary and many thanks mate,glad to hear from you buddy ,i was getting a bit worried to your whereabouts so i can rest easy now
    Last edited by James C; 07-19-2015 at 07:54 AM.