Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Iraqi m80 first gulf war bring back, hessian/burlap wrapped

Article about: I want to start showing my collection of British Army and captured Iraqi militaria form the first gulf war, first up a nice untouched Iraqi m80 Helmet captured in the first gulf war and brou

Default Iraqi m80 first gulf war bring back, hessian/burlap wrapped

I want to start showing my collection of British Army and captured Iraqi militaria form the first gulf war, first up a nice untouched Iraqi m80 Helmet captured in the first gulf war and brought back here in the UK, has hessian wrap/burlap cover and is complete, can see remenants of desert sand over paint under the cover,liner is iraqi marked, i have not and wont attempt to remove the cover which seems to be held in place by electric wire!

Iraqi m80 first gulf war bring back, hessian/burlap wrappedIraqi m80 first gulf war bring back, hessian/burlap wrappedIraqi m80 first gulf war bring back, hessian/burlap wrappedIraqi m80 first gulf war bring back, hessian/burlap wrappedIraqi m80 first gulf war bring back, hessian/burlap wrappedIraqi m80 first gulf war bring back, hessian/burlap wrappedIraqi m80 first gulf war bring back, hessian/burlap wrappedIraqi m80 first gulf war bring back, hessian/burlap wrappedIraqi m80 first gulf war bring back, hessian/burlap wrappedIraqi m80 first gulf war bring back, hessian/burlap wrappedIraqi m80 first gulf war bring back, hessian/burlap wrapped

Nice...the later white background’d pics make everything clearer.

That's a nice one! I love the burlap ones but haven't managed to get a burlap M80, have found 2 burlap covered Wz 67s but only had money one of the times. What's the burlap held on by, some kind of wire? Thanks for posting!

thanks, yes its a nice one and yes seems to be attached using electrical wire! i have many standard iraqi m80 green colored ones and some over painted in sand which are generally more common, but not one with hessian/burlap which i think is more unique!