Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Israeli orlite helmet and Mitznefet

Article about: Hi Here is my Israeli Orlite helmet made by Rabintex with double sided helmet cover and Mitznefet. The helmet cover is quiet hard to put on as its really a snug fit. I'v got few IDF helmets

?

Default Israeli orlite helmet and Mitznefet

Hi

Here is my Israeli Orlite helmet made by Rabintex with double sided helmet cover and Mitznefet. The helmet cover is quiet hard to put on as its really a snug fit. I'v got few IDF helmets and other items which is odd because I never set out to collect them. I remember Lemmy from motorhead who collects WW2 German items saying that he would collect Israeli stuff if they made nice uniforms when asked why he collects German items (I think the interviewer was trying to make him out as a Nazi for his collection:mad) But all the items i'v got are really well made like this lid.Israeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and MitznefetIsraeli orlite helmet and Mitznefet
    the patch on the back of the helmet cover seems to have a small pocket which is really tight has anybody got a idea what that's for?

Very nice example robin and well displayed ,the cover is interesting as yours has velcro tabs that loop under the rim ,my cover is the drawstring type but is still reversable ,ive found it dificult to track down the green eps-21 swd goggles so i opted for the earlier wind and dust ones with the zahal צ sign ,i must add one of those baggy Mitznefet covers to my display ,thanks for sharing another gem from your collection as for the rear pocket im not sure but look forward to finding out
    cheers james Israeli orlite helmet and Mitznefet

Very nice example, great looking camo covers!...

I really like the underlying double sided cover
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.