Become our sponsor and display your banner here

My 2nd pimped ACH

Article about: well here's my other ACH now pretty much done im waiting for my surefire helmet torch to turn up & i may be adding a nape pad & rhino mount at a later date. with this one Ive gone fo

?

Cool My 2nd pimped ACH

well here's my other ACH now pretty much done im waiting for my surefire helmet torch to turn up & i may be adding a nape pad & rhino mount at a later date.

with this one Ive gone for the multicam look here's the link to what it looked like when i bought it http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world-...roject-136728/
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIC_0251.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	305664   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIC_0254.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	305662  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIC_0253.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	305665   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIC_0252.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	305667  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIC_0255.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	145.6 KB 
ID:	305666   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIC_0256.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	142.2 KB 
ID:	305663  

?

Default Re: My 2nd pimped ACH

Quite the transformation from the original helmet you posted Nick did you have a hard time finding all the bits and pieces to bring it to wear it is now .

Regards Mark K
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

?

cheers mate

it was quite a task especially finding a multicam cover not an easy thing to find in the right size i also had to get everything from the US so it took some time as well & not every seller would ship internationally which was very annoying.

Looks really good! Was looking forward to see this after you posted the original pimped ACH thread

?

glad ya like it

nick it looks awesome its great to see the transformation from when it arrived as a bare lid the matching goggle covers really make a difference i really fancy buying one of these now ,thanks for showing it against your other displays im liking them all a lot keep up the good work james

?

cheers mate its been fun putting these together hunting down all the bits to make them look complete well worth all the effort

?

I still have my Aussie Kevlar helmet thst I got in 1999 before I deployed oversesa

?

I just checked prices on ebay. WTH? No really what is going on? Are prices on those sky-rocketing?

Nicely done display BTW