Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My 2nd pimped ACH

Article about: well here's my other ACH now pretty much done im waiting for my surefire helmet torch to turn up & i may be adding a nape pad & rhino mount at a later date. with this one Ive gone fo

?

Cool My 2nd pimped ACH

well here's my other ACH now pretty much done im waiting for my surefire helmet torch to turn up & i may be adding a nape pad & rhino mount at a later date.

with this one Ive gone for the multicam look here's the link to what it looked like when i bought it https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world...roject-136728/
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My 2nd pimped ACH   My 2nd pimped ACH  

My 2nd pimped ACH   My 2nd pimped ACH  

My 2nd pimped ACH   My 2nd pimped ACH  

?

Default Re: My 2nd pimped ACH

Quite the transformation from the original helmet you posted Nick did you have a hard time finding all the bits and pieces to bring it to wear it is now .

Regards Mark K

?

cheers mate

it was quite a task especially finding a multicam cover not an easy thing to find in the right size i also had to get everything from the US so it took some time as well & not every seller would ship internationally which was very annoying.

Looks really good! Was looking forward to see this after you posted the original pimped ACH thread

?

glad ya like it

nick it looks awesome its great to see the transformation from when it arrived as a bare lid the matching goggle covers really make a difference i really fancy buying one of these now ,thanks for showing it against your other displays im liking them all a lot keep up the good work james

?

cheers mate its been fun putting these together hunting down all the bits to make them look complete well worth all the effort

?

I still have my Aussie Kevlar helmet thst I got in 1999 before I deployed oversesa

?

I just checked prices on ebay. WTH? No really what is going on? Are prices on those sky-rocketing?

Nicely done display BTW