Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My First US Composite.

Article about: I got a little queezy with that description of the head removal.

?

Default My First US Composite.

Well I suppose I had to get one sooner or later. I don't know much about this, except it belonged to a Para
    from 642 Intelligence Battalion, so all comments appreciated.

My First US Composite.My First US Composite.My First US Composite.My First US Composite.My First US Composite.My First US Composite.My First US Composite.My First US Composite.My First US Composite.My First US Composite.My First US Composite.Attachment 465340My First US Composite.

Best Regards,

Andy

Default Re: My First US Composite.

About time Andy thats a great looking Kevlar.....Jake.

?

Thank's Jake.
    I've got to say this is the heaviest helmets I've ever handled. I wouldn't fancy jumping with this on my head.

Andy

I had one of these a while ago, I was really impressed with the quality. It certainly imparts a feeling of security when you wear it too, infinitely better than our contemporary counterpart, the shitty head wrecking Mk6......

Nice K-pot

very nice example complete with all chinstrap side retaining straps its definately seen use ,look at the wear on the neck padding andy what i like about the US k pot is it looks great displayed with or without covers as it has a nice textured finish as standard not unlike the m1 ,you are right though ive never felt such a heavy lid before ,much heavier than a steel pot thanks for sharing
    Regards James

andy this para helmet was also used by 82nd airborne division during desert shield (gulf war 1 )also a nice addition and easily attained is the pasgt manual to accompany the helmet a wearer's guide My First US Composite.My First US Composite.My First US Composite.
    Regards James

?

Thanks James, I'll watch out for one on the bay.
    That's a great pic above, but what the heck are the two guys towards the back carrying?

Andy

not sure andy but they have yellow static lines ,maybe field equipment of some sort
    Last edited by James C; 03-02-2013 at 07:22 PM.
    Regards James

Quote by aj4010 View Post
    Thank's Jake.
    I've got to say this is the heaviest helmets I've ever handled. I wouldn't fancy jumping with this on my head.

Andy
    Heavier than a DDR M56?...

?

A friend of mine found a complete mannequin in a dumpster. He promptly sawed it's head off, and brought it round! The thing has eyelashes, and even hair in the ears? Weird.
    Well it looks best with this helmet I think. A bit too realistic?
    I have some great but sometimes strange friends. Bless 'em.

My First US Composite.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast