Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

My New PASGT Helmet and Cover

Article about: I just picked this one up this weekend. I have liked the look of these helmets for a long time. I think it will look good along side my Canadian Kevlar. Ralph. I also have a digital cover fo

Default My New PASGT Helmet and Cover

I just picked this one up this weekend. I have liked the look of these helmets for a long time. I think it will look good along side my Canadian Kevlar.
    Ralph.
    My New PASGT Helmet and CoverMy New PASGT Helmet and CoverMy New PASGT Helmet and CoverMy New PASGT Helmet and CoverMy New PASGT Helmet and CoverMy New PASGT Helmet and Cover
    I also have a digital cover for it. I would like to aquire a chocolate chip cover for it as well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New PASGT Helmet and Cover   My New PASGT Helmet and Cover  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Default Re: My New PASGT Helmet and Cover

Very nice example Ralph it looks to be in unissued condition I am particularly fond of the multi cam cover.
    IMO the helmet suspension system looks pretty rigid and uncomfortable compared to the Canadian CG634.

Regards Mark K

Thanks Mark!
    It has had a few small bumps on the outside but, the inside appears to be unworn.
    I don't think I would want to have to wear either of them for a long period of time.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

very nice example Ralph it looks in mint condition ,the pasgt is one of those kpots that look great with or without covers ,if you dont mind me asking whats the year of manufacture please on the dome stamp .now the mtp cover is interesting is it off a mich or designed for the pasgt ,i never realised there was one available ,i must find one myself ,regards james
    Regards James

?

Very nice example, of these classic lids.

I also like the Multicam cover, the other cover looks a bit like a Marpat...very cool!

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

These really are not to bad to wear!! They make a doughnut to fit under the web suspension for a little bit more padding. Also with the Paratrooper pad mounted in the back it stabilizes it alot more!

Fred

Quote by col james View Post
    very nice example Ralph it looks in mint condition ,the pasgt is one of those kpots that look great with or without covers ,if you dont mind me asking whats the year of manufacture please on the dome stamp .now the mtp cover is interesting is it off a mich or designed for the pasgt ,i never realised there was one available ,i must find one myself ,regards james
    Thanks James.
    I do not know the date of manufacture yet. I am able to see some of the stamp but I have not figured out the date yet. At the time, I didn't want to take it apart any further. It is made by Unicor. There is no actual dome stamp. If I figure out the date, I will update this thread. There was another dated 2006, but I passed on that one because there were no covers for it. I found a tag inside the multi-cam cover that says "Made in China"
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Opex View Post
    Very nice example, of these classic lids.

I also like the Multicam cover, the other cover looks a bit like a Marpat...very cool!
    Thank you!
    Ralph.

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello,

These really are not to bad to wear!! They make a doughnut to fit under the web suspension for a little bit more padding. Also with the Paratrooper pad mounted in the back it stabilizes it alot more!

Fred
    Hi Fred!
    If you ever happen to see one of either lying around, please keep me in mind.
    Ralph.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello Ralph,

I see them on ebay alot. Maybe I'll pick up a set. I have some covers,sweat bands,helmet bands and other stuff for some kevlars laying around. I even have a couple of K-pots in the basement. Drop me a line if you are looking for something specific. I might actually have it!!

Fred