MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff

Article about: Hello from the Latvia. Here is my K-Pot collection, Franckly speaking I am a PASGT Helmet and the other US army stuff fan. It is quite difficult to find the US PASGT helmet in my country and

?

Default Re: My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff

My US Army Jackets here is US NAVY US ARMY and MARPAT MARINES I have also pants patrol caps but i didn`t foto them if you want I could post it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff   My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff  

My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff   My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff  

?

Soon i will post some US army tents, belts, pounches, flash light, and field gear equipment

very nice collection garand many thanks for sharing

Very nice collection, especially considering that your in Latvia! I actually just picked up a flak vest today along with some hot weather boots for $50 usd! Along with the man's bdu set, it came with a nice story as well Now all I need is a PASGT helmet to complete the uniform. Maybe then I can get going on my WW2 infantryman uniform.

As fate has it, someone is selling a PASGT helmet for $20 on Craigslist (online classifieds)! Going to pick it up tomorrow, about a 20-30 minute drive from where I am. I know there are alot of questions when dealing with pick-ups, especially when Craigslist is involved, so if I don't post some pics soon... well I hope it doesn't come to that, haha!

Hello, how are you mate?Very nice Helmets and gas masks.
    I understand you. It is also hard to get items if you are from Mexico City. I have to buy all the items from around the world, mostly from USA and Europe and the shipping rates are expensive. I just bought my first US PASGT and MICH Helmets. I hope that they arrived soon and well.

Und vor Paris steht Mickey Maus .

Cheers.

?

Quote by Garand View Post
    Soon i will post some US army tents, belts, pounches, flash light, and field gear equipment
    Any time "soon". LOL

Well I picked up the helmet today, I will post the pics in my thread, I don't feel like hijacking yours

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2