Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff

Article about: Hello from the Latvia. Here is my K-Pot collection, Franckly speaking I am a PASGT Helmet and the other US army stuff fan. It is quite difficult to find the US PASGT helmet in my country and

?

Default My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff

Hello from the Latvia. Here is my K-Pot collection, Franckly speaking I am a PASGT Helmet and the other US army stuff fan. It is quite difficult to find the US PASGT helmet in my country and the other US Army stuff. But I was lucky and I have some US PASGT helmets in my collection to display so here we go.
    1 The late US M1 steel helmetThe helmet was brought from the US
    2 The US Pasgt helmet. This helmet was given to me by the retired contract soldier of my coutry who was in Iraq and brought a lot of interesting stuff to me. The helmet manufacturer is UNICOR size M
    3 The US Pasgt helmet. This helmet was also given to me by the one soldier who brought it to me from Afghanistan The helmet manufacturer is UNICOR Size S
    4 The US PASGT helmet it is a gift from my friend who lives in the US The helmet manufacturer is SPECIALTY PLASTIC PROD Helmet has an original ESS googles Size M
    5 The US PASGT helmet. This helmet I personaly bought when I was in the US. Manufacturer UNICOR, SIZE S The helmet has a new chinstrap system like a michMy PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff

?

Default Re: My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff

Another foto
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff  

?

2 helmet without camouflage
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff   My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff  

?

3 and 4 helmet without camouflage
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff   My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff  

?

And finally the Original MSA US MICH helmet

My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff   My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff  

?

Arrow Re: My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff

The small patch collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff  

?

Great collection mate! What liner does the M1 have?

Nitram

?

Some chemical protective US army stuff 1 Gulf war gas mask 2 MCU 2/p gas masks, MCU gas mask bag and unpacked filter canister, unpacked US Army chemical protective suit

My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff   My PASGT Helmet collection and the other US stuff  

?

Quote by Nitram View Post
    Great collection mate! What liner does the M1 have?

Nitram
    M1 inside

?

My PASGT Vest with helmet Number 2 from my collection

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast