Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New US Composite - IHPS....bye bye MICH / ECH / ACH ??

Article about: Well...here we go again.....a brand new Composite for us all to buy....errr....well, to wait till the market's flooded and hopefully pick up cheap. Ceradynes Integrated Head Protection Syste

Default New US Composite - IHPS....bye bye MICH / ECH / ACH ??

Well...here we go again.....a brand new Composite for us all to buy....errr....well, to wait till the market's flooded and hopefully pick up cheap.

Ceradynes Integrated Head Protection System....or "that new American helmet" as it'll probably become known.

'lookin' kinda Virtus-esque...except for the bolt-on (well, there's no bolts it would seem) armour....yep, a second layer of protection if required. Mandible bit, flip up/down goggles...all the usual stuff

'never keen to screw with copyright law, just Google "IHPS helmet"

...I've got two already........NOT!

Hmm very space age looking, almost like a flip front motorcycle lid.

Dont you dare walk out on me now Greg!!!!....we came into this together and we'll go out together!!!! :-)

Quote by Composite View Post
    Dont you dare walk out on me now Greg!!!!....we came into this together and we'll go out together!!!! :-)
    Hah, still steady on the case...always the riddles of the HPLW, the early Mk6, and, seemingly forgotten now, the variants of the Schuberth 826. Plenty to do even if time does stop at...well whenever the first Hi-Cut helmet was introduced.

?

I must say I do agree with you on this one Greg a very un-appealing helmet I for one am not a fan of the concept at all of the full face protection system with drop down visor/mandible...

Regards Mark

....looks like for $7,000 we can get one......I've got $20.....anyone?

This is very interesting...this MUST be one of the very first to be available.....and in a few years time the'll be £100 on a shelf at the "War and Peace Show"...but even then there'll still be more New Posts here about Fakenbadgeywearenze and Droopenzetail Adlers than there'll be about this..... :-(

?

Quote by Composite View Post
    ....looks like for $7,000 we can get one......I've got $20.....anyone?

This is very interesting...this MUST be one of the very first to be available.....and in a few years time the'll be £100 on a shelf at the "War and Peace Show"...but even then there'll still be more New Posts here about Fakenbadgeywearenze and Droopenzetail Adlers than there'll be about this..... :-(
    Nope
    The helmet ljsted in the auction is the new Ops Core SF helmet, not the IHPS.
    But I would say when the helmet will be issued on the wide scale, like the ECH, it will show up on Ebay for around 400-600$