Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Pasgt

Article about: Hi fellow collectors, I thought you might like to see this helmet, it follow's the famous Pasgt profile, but has a completely different suspension system than the usual Pasgt, I could only d

the pantera pattern really does look superb on display ,mine came direct from poland but was worth the wait ,it was easier postage wise to pick up the temperate cover at the same time from the same supplier

?

Quote by James C View Post
    the pantera pattern really does look superb on display ,mine came direct from poland but was worth the wait ,it was easier postage wise to pick up the temperate cover at the same time from the same supplier
    I have seen some for sale on ebay being sold by a Polish seller, I might look into this in more detail ,thanks James

?

Hi All, I decided to experiment today and fit this Marpat cover ( very kindly donated by Sean ) onto this Global Amour Pasgt and here is the result, obviously the fit is not quite as snug as it is on a US Pasgt due to the shorter peak on the Global Armour version, but I think it look's very effective. Thanks for looking

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	006.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	235.4 KB 
ID:	716821

Name:	007.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	227.3 KB 
ID:	716822

Name:	008.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	229.9 KB 
ID:	716823

?

Hi Guy's here's the helmet with a Serbian Police Blue Lizard Print helmet cover, very kindly given to me by James, top bloke!

The Cover fit's very considering it was not designed to fit a Pasgt shaped helmet, I am very impressed with the effect.

Name:	009.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	736588

Name:	010.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	241.8 KB 
ID:	736589

Name:	011.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	211.3 KB 
ID:	736590

Name:	012.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	228.3 KB 
ID:	736591

great stuff mate im glad the cover arrived safe and well ,who better to send lizard camo too ,ive done it before and know doubt will do it again

?

Quote by James C View Post
    great stuff mate im glad the cover arrived safe and well ,who better to send lizard camo too ,ive done it before and know doubt will do it again
    Thanks James, as before I am really impressed with the fit of this cover, and very grateful for you sending it my way.

Here's a 95 Aust made PASGT with a later cover (not marked) as compered to my other, not a common helmet around! and compered to the 80's US type these are very light weight
    Last edited by reneblacky; 01-05-2015 at 07:35 AM.
    Regards
    René

?

Many thanks for posting up your Oz Pasgt René, it very interesting to compare it's features against the US version, more so as the helmet was manufactured in part by RBR who make some of the best helmets IMHO.

I take it the early versions of the Bunny cam covers were without foliage strips and the later with, as a great fan of Pasgt shaped helmets and the pattern DPCU I am grateful you posted this one ...thanks again Mate

Cheers Opex Here' a shot during 1999 East Timorese crisis, you can see left background an early non slitted helmet cover (like the one I've shown that's 97 dated)
    Regards
    René

?

Great reference picture René which clearly shows the difference in early/ latest issue covers thanks mate.

I notice a few French troops in the background , I had forgotten they were involved in this crisis too

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast