Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

PASGT USMC Special Operations Capable

Article about: Here I have a 1986 dated UNICOR manufactured helmet in size L-6. This one has seen a fair bit of use and has been repainted sometime in its life. Underneath the repaint at the rear I can see

Default PASGT USMC Special Operations Capable

Here I have a 1986 dated UNICOR manufactured helmet in size L-6. This one has seen a fair bit of use and has been repainted sometime in its life. Underneath the repaint at the rear I can see the faint outline of SOC 7 (special operations capable usmc) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spec...ations_Capable. There is more lettering to the front but can not make it out properly. This helmet comes with a nice gulf war period choc chip camo cover with no button holes and dated 1991 and a chemical protective cover dated 1990. Thanks for looking guys
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PASGT USMC Special Operations Capable   PASGT USMC Special Operations Capable  

PASGT USMC Special Operations Capable   PASGT USMC Special Operations Capable  

PASGT USMC Special Operations Capable  

A nice find ian the 6 colour / nbc cover and band look part and parcel with the helmet and ring true with that time period too ,well done mate and thanks for sharing a really nice example ,im still yet to find an nbc cover to add to mine although i only have the woodland nbc suit so i just displayed with the woodland pattern cover
    regards james PASGT USMC Special Operations Capable

I would love to collect the full kits to go with my helmets but I just don't have the room for it. Loving that display you have its awesome Struggling now as it is with 100 plus helmets. Got a couple more pasgt helmets to put up one of them is rigged up for paratrooper use. Will get round to photographing them soon

im exactly the same boat ian ,i only have enough room to display the lids in my war room ,the uniforms and kit are put on the display frame ,photographed and put back into storage ,one day when i win the pools or spot the ball ill have a warehouse but for now my bungalow will have to suffice

Quote by James C View Post
    im exactly the same boat ian ,i only have enough room to display the lids in my war room ,the uniforms and kit are put on the display frame ,photographed and put back into storage ,one day when i win the pools or spot the ball ill have a warehouse but for now my bungalow will have to suffice
    Ha ha that's my dream to except I want to win the euro millions and buy some land and buy some tanks to annoy the neighbours

?

Hi, bit late in commenting but this is a really nice example , I was an avid collector of the Pasgt until the prices became ridiculously high, but I am glad I managed to collect a few all the same, thanks for sharing your fine example!