Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

rabintex orlite 201

Article about: this israeli made composite is widely marketed for export as the m1976/85 there was a model previous to this ,the m76 ,now this is were it gets slightly confusing perhaps it may be purely co

?

James,
    Can you tell if any of the names are in Hebrew, the one in the last picture looks like it might be....that would blow my theory out of the water.

Steve.

hi steve ill have a closer look, bear with us a minute mate
    Regards James

here's some closer shots steve ,the black marker pen has done its job in obliterating the writing , it looks illegible and i cant make head or tail of it, the writing underneath appears to be in blue ink rabintex orlite 201rabintex orlite 201rabintex orlite 201rabintex orlite 201
    Regards James

?

Very nice IDF example Steve, and al the more interesting from the point of view of being able to compare it to the Irish version.

Mine has several names all of which are Irish

Quote by Opex View Post
    Very nice IDF example Steve, and al the more interesting from the point of view of being able to compare it to the Irish version.

Mine has several names all of which are Irish
    i totally agree opex as a referance point to the differences ,at least you can read yours ,mine are more doodlles than dougals ive added a mint set of 1970's /80's idf zahal ground troops goggles ,not quite the expensive gentex ones so these better suited my budget and very similar to the us 44 pattern goggles,rabintex orlite 201rabintex orlite 201rabintex orlite 201rabintex orlite 201rabintex orlite 201rabintex orlite 201
    Regards James

i believe they are the same googles as seen hererabintex orlite 201
    Regards James

?

I have to say James I admire your commitment and attention to detail to the full set up.

Steve.

many thanks for the kind compliment's steve im really pleased with the whole set up myself finding these goggles with the hebrew markings better suited the display than us sun /wind/dust googles but im sure america would of sent many military support package's to Israel ,thanks again ,james
    Regards James

?

Very nice additions James, very similar to US sun wind dust versions,great to see the complete set up

many thanks opex for the nice comments ,it sits well on the shelf alongside my pasgtrabintex orlite 201
    Regards James

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast