Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Rare Type MX-02 Para/Spec Ops Helmet!

Article about: Stoked to acquire this rare beauty! 2012 mfg but is the chin strap original? and I have concerns about the liner rim material? Please help!!

Default Rare Type MX-02 Para/Spec Ops Helmet!

Stoked to acquire this rare beauty! 2012 mfg but is the chin strap original? and I have concerns about the liner rim material? Please help!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare Type MX-02 Para/Spec Ops Helmet!   Rare Type MX-02 Para/Spec Ops Helmet!  

Rare Type MX-02 Para/Spec Ops Helmet!  

Geeze no one likes a MX-02!?!

Think someone may have added that chin strap and used it as a bike helmet?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Geeze no one likes a MX-02!?!

I expect it is a matter of lack of knowledge. I certainly have no clue about this type of helmet and to me as a biker "MX" stands for MotoCross

Can you tell us more about the type, nationality etc please mate?

AS an immediate "gut" reaction I would say that a light blue chinstrap on an operators helmet does seem out of place but as I say I have no clue about these

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Sorry, double tap!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

New one for me too mate, but agree with Kradman it would make you a good bike helmet when you are out of lockdown.

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    I expect it is a matter of lack of knowledge. I certainly have no clue about this type of helmet and to me as a biker "MX" stands for MotoCross

Can you tell us more about the type, nationality etc please mate?

AS an immediate "gut" reaction I would say that a light blue chinstrap on an operators helmet does seem out of place but as I say I have no clue about these

Regards

Mark
    I think it's a Kraut one, not sure Mods please move to the appropriate section.