Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Saint-Christophe Helmet (France)

Article about: Possible Variation of a Saint-Christophe Helmet, not 100% certain and ready to be proven wrong but if correct this similar style of Helmet was used in moderation by the French Army as a Para

Default Saint-Christophe Helmet (France)

Possible Variation of a Saint-Christophe Helmet, not 100% certain and ready to be proven wrong but if correct this similar style of Helmet was used in moderation by the French Army as a Para Jump Helmet but not fully Adopted as far as my understanding goes and must point out i added the Ulmer Goggles purely for display purposes Saint-Christophe Helmet (France)Saint-Christophe Helmet (France)Saint-Christophe Helmet (France)Saint-Christophe Helmet (France)Saint-Christophe Helmet (France)Saint-Christophe Helmet (France)Saint-Christophe Helmet (France)
    Regards James

'crazy camo scheme......

Looks like arabic writing

Here is a book i have come across online recently and noticed that this Rhodesian paratrooper looks to be wearing this type of helmet also ,it might explain the unique camo scheme applied by the individual wearer to mine ,well it's a thoughtSaint-Christophe Helmet (France)
    Regards James