Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014

Article about: not wanting this subforum to feel like its missing out i thought id better start this thread ,my favorite compo purchase this year has to be my polish wz 93

Default show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014

not wanting this subforum to feel like its missing out i thought id better start this thread ,my favorite compo purchase this year has to be my polish wz 93 show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014

Default Iraqi used Kevlar helmet

my favorite composite helmet purchase is this Iraqi used kevlar helmet made in Slovenia, this is the early model Slovenian veplas MPC-1
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014   show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014  

show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014   show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014  

seasons greetings battlegear and also thanks for your support on this thread i was slightly embarrassed for starting it ,for a while i thought i was going to have to edit the title to "my favorite composite of 2014/2015 "well i can see why its your favorite lid this year im very fond of it too ,its sure is a nice example and shows the much usage ,i hope in 2015 i can maybe track one down to add to my collection ,thanks again for your support mate and i wish you all the best for the new year and i look forward to seeing more from your collection and your superb referance pictures

Quote by James C View Post
    seasons greetings battlegear and also thanks for your support on this thread i was slightly embarrassed for starting it ,for a while i thought i was going to have to edit the title to "my favorite composite of 2014/2015 "well i can see why its your favorite lid this year im very fond of it too ,its sure is a nice example and shows the much usage ,i hope in 2015 i can maybe track one down to add to my collection ,thanks again for your support mate and i wish you all the best for the new year and i look forward to seeing more from your collection and your superb referance pictures
    2014 isnt over yet.

I remember seeing that Iraqi used Slovenian helmet up for sale! Glad you wound up it, it really is a nice piece. I'm loving the writing in that Polish helmet, btw!

I also bought an iraqi helmet (bloodied and battle worn), but its the standard South Korean export. I still have to make up my mind over my favorite, though.

once you've decided post it up here mate ,what ever it is id like to see it

?

My favourite purchase, because I bought only this composite helmet, You can find below - ACH (MSA) helmet with faceshield (MTEK G3A), better known as "Predator".
    Piotrek
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014   show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014  

show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014   show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014  

very nice indeed ,allthough im not familiar with this style helmet i can see why its your favorite

It's hard to choose a favorite, but I think I have to pick my TC-2001 high-cut ballistic helmet. It's one of my more recent pickups. I bought it from the original owner, a Filipino veteran of the U.S. special forces who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. He was downsizing his collection and had the newer version of the Special Forces helmet which he was keeping for himself. I got it at a fair price. He remarked that while he got it for free, he paid for it in his sweat and blood. I didn't know he had it until I pulled into his driveway, you could imagine what was going through my mind seeing it from the seat of my car!

It was made by Sarkar Defense, which is based in the UK. It's the only variation of the helmet I've seen that uses triangular chinstrap webbing connectors. The exposed ballistic material is soft to the touch, and I think the paint is latex based.

A while ago I missed out on what looked to be a mid-cut TC-2002 helmet. From what I could tell by the pictures, it looked like the real deal. For whatever reason I missed the auction and due to bad pictures and an obscure title, it only went for $60. I'll never know if it was a good one, but now I have something even better!

I'll post some other views tomorrow, I don't like how the others I took came out.

show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014 show us your favorite composite helmet purchase of 2014

?

Hi James although not a purchase this 1986 dated British Mk 6 that was gifted to me by a good friend in 2014 is my favorite all the same here are a couple of images with it sporting an Irish DPM cover and a Multi Terrain Camo Cover .
    The rest of the thread can be viewed here ( 1986 Dated British Mk-6 )

Regards Mark

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast