Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vietnamese sun helmet

Article about: not ballistic i know as its made from compressed hardboard so im sneaking it in as composite material but tough to find an appropriate place on the forum, in any case here it is the previous

Very nice James. I was in northern Vietnam a year and half ago. Was hoping to find a nice old one to bring home but alas.... They were all humped up fakes.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice touch James

Semper Fi

Quote by James C View Post
    Thanks Mark if you do find one for the collection please post up mate
    I will indeed James I know of one now that would fit in well with my collection and the gent that has it has said he may consider parting with in the near future..

Regards Mark
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

I saw a Chinese sun helmet at the flea market that looked like an older model and the colour was a brownish tan, possibly one of the Vietnam era sun helmets, it was $10 but I passed on it, I should have picked it up and put one of my salty PAVN badges on it.

most of them are green, this one was a older brownish khaki

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123