Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

12 th SS Hitlerjugend ID disc

Article about: hello Guys Annoyed from this ads?   We find this ID disc from a member of the 12Th ss Hitlerjugend...matter of fact we find the whole soldier...in the Norray sector in Normandy he is pr

Default 12 th SS Hitlerjugend ID disc

hello Guys

We find this ID disc from a member of the 12Th ss Hitlerjugend...matter of fact we find the whole soldier...in the Norray sector in Normandy
    he is probably fom Rgt25....Btl 9 ?
    we just compare this one with the one from Otto Funk ( 20888 / SS Pz Gren Ers. Btl 9 )
    is there a way to identify the soldier ? of course we got a lot DNA ( hairs on his comb, and skull and bones )

what do you guys think ?

Thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 12 th SS Hitlerjugend ID disc   12 th SS Hitlerjugend ID disc  

why hitlerjugend?i see>pi ,and see no more than.pi-PIONIER .SAPPER

?

I thought it was illegal to dig near Normandy????

aa sory..ss p....

because only the Hitlerjugend fought in this area and you can see the 2 ss runes and yes it belongs to a Pioneer
    it is not illegal when you have autorisation from the owner of the field

soldiers' corpses then report VOLKSBUND

the skull and bones are at the La Cambes german cemetery, and we will contact Volksbund to help identify this soldier

“Often [our] staff discover that graves have been looted. Worst is the lack of dog tags, without which we cannot identify the soldiers"....

... Fritz Kirchmeier, the president of the German War Graves Commission, condemning grave-robbers.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

no good....no...
    Quote by blaksaussa View Post
    the skull and bones are at the La Cambes german cemetery, and we will contact Volksbund to help identify this soldier

What are you talking about StephanM ?? we found the body in a Battlefield area , and we send the bones to the cemetary !! the soldier wasn't found in a grave !!!
    i posted the dugout site ....it doesn't look like a Cemetary !!!
    it is the 3rd soldier to be found around Caen this month , this is NO grave robbers , it is ww2 archeology !!
    if it was in a grave the dog tag won't be complete....plus we find his rifle etc....
    Read before such comments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast