MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

1944-45 battlefield relics.

Article about: A good days work !!

Default Re: 1944-45 battlefield relics.

Paul, this is fantastic!

Keep up the good work there mate and keep those pictures coming. It's great to see the history we love found and not lost forever.

Cheers,

Martyn.

?

Quote by martynv4 View Post
    Paul, this is fantastic!

Keep up the good work there mate and keep those pictures coming. It's great to see the history we love found and not lost forever.

Cheers,

Martyn.

Thx Martyn.
    Finally spring came:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1944-45 battlefield relics.   1944-45 battlefield relics.  

?

One of the escape route of the 16th Pz Div. January 1945.
    I hope you enjoy it - drawn in Paint

Pozdrawiam.
    Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1944-45 battlefield relics.  

And you don't need to be told to keep a plot on a map of the items found either! Paul, if only for you're own records and for the added history attached to each item... continue doing so.

You may already be keeping more accurate records and I commend you for doing so but I wish to the gods that I had done so when I was younger and I wouldn't like to see someone make that same mistake.

Keep it up!

?

Quote by martynv4 View Post
    And you don't need to be told to keep a plot on a map of the items found either! Paul, if only for you're own records and for the added history attached to each item... continue doing so.

You may already be keeping more accurate records and I commend you for doing so but I wish to the gods that I had done so when I was younger and I wouldn't like to see someone make that same mistake.

Keep it up!

Hey Martyn, my English is rather poor and I don't know whether I understood what you mean correctly...
    Are you an archaeologist, or someone like that??

Pozdrawiam.
    Paul.

PS
    The simplicity of this map is intentional.

Sorry Paul, I think you're English is excellent. As for the archaeologist, only amateur. The last digging I did was in Wales on a WWII mortar range. Entrenching tools, lots of old cartridges and way too many unexploded mortars!

I'm watching your thread with a lot of interest and very pleased to see your good fortune!

Martyn.

?

Hi

Lastest stuff:

Pozdrawiam.
    Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1944-45 battlefield relics.  

?

Hi all

Some panzer find:

Pozdrawiam.
    Paul.

Great seeing pics of helmets freshly found ,thanks for putting them on1

Unhappy Re: 1944-45 battlefield relics.

I cannot believe that you can walk outside your door and dig up such things,I know that over here if you go on to a civil war battlefield and try to dig up something you could be put in jail and fined,same thing with Indinan relics and fossils.Lucky guy.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast