Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

275 Blacker Bombard practice rounds anyone ?

Article about: I won't take credit for spotting this........someone on another forum saw it. It's from last summer but I can't remember this being posted up so here ya go...... Seems as though a couple of

Default 275 Blacker Bombard practice rounds anyone ?

I won't take credit for spotting this........someone on another forum saw it. It's from last summer but I can't remember this being posted up so here ya go......

Seems as though a couple of Blacker Bombard rounds ( ) have been found along with some dummy AT mines. Shame they had to dispose of them but understandable I suppose, given that even practice rounds have a small charge in them.

Hundreds of mortars are found buried in woodland (From The Northern Echo)

Still.....damn shame !

Steve T

?

Default Re: 275 Blacker Bombard practice rounds anyone ?

OH NO, I can just see it now, Steves leaning over his cornflakes, tears rolling down his chubby cheeks, burbling unintelligibley, his head shaking from side to side, between sobs crying "WHY, WHY,WHYYYYY" and his missus looking at him, muttering "BLOODY OLD FOOL"

HA ! That's where you are WRONG ! I don't eat breakfast

?

But there were tears, RIGHT ? !!!!!,and the wife would have said something, there were no denials on that score, even the fact about the chubby cheeks

Indeed I may have cried but I strenuously deny I have chubby cheeks. In fact, there is nothing on my body I could class as 'chubby', unlike you. You do know that your official RRPG nickname is 'Ollie' (after Oliver Hardy), don't you? Haven't you noticed the way we all get out from our holes and away from overhangs when you're stamping around the dig site? The whole ground shakes when 'Ollie' comes along........

?

Oh thats unfair, to exclude yourself like that, didnt you know that the others are calling us both Laurel and Hardy, thats another fine mess you've got us into, but dont start blubbering and scratching your head now

Hopefully they saved a few, They must be fairly rare and should have given a couple to some local musuems

As the Argies were saying 30 years ago 'And that's another fine mess you've gotten us into Stanley..."-here if anything gets found it gets blown-defence forces don't usually muck around as they have neither the time or inclination to do so.