Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Aircraft dig photos, Spitfire, Blenheim, Corsair Mosquito and Thunderbolt.

Article about: Here are a couple of reports on digs. I nearly said 'recent' but how time flies. Although attached to a commercial site none of the remains went to the site owner for sale. he was happy to a

?

Default Aircraft dig photos, Spitfire, Blenheim, Corsair Mosquito and Thunderbolt.

Here are a couple of reports on digs. I nearly said 'recent' but how time flies. Although attached to a commercial site none of the remains went to the site owner for sale. he was happy to attend, record and post. I'm very glad he did! SpitfireSpares.com - Model Aircraft
    I'll upload some photos of cleaned remains later.

?

Some photos of cleaned items. The Corsair dig revealed the pilot's watch which was returned to the Ministry of Defence as required under the terms of the licence to dig. It has now been returned to the pilot's sister, who very kindly provided the photo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aircraft dig photos, Spitfire, Blenheim, Corsair Mosquito and Thunderbolt.   Aircraft dig photos, Spitfire, Blenheim, Corsair Mosquito and Thunderbolt.  

Aircraft dig photos, Spitfire, Blenheim, Corsair Mosquito and Thunderbolt.   Aircraft dig photos, Spitfire, Blenheim, Corsair Mosquito and Thunderbolt.  

Aircraft dig photos, Spitfire, Blenheim, Corsair Mosquito and Thunderbolt.   Aircraft dig photos, Spitfire, Blenheim, Corsair Mosquito and Thunderbolt.  

Some great photos and great work. Thanks for sharing

thanks.

?

Very interesting.

excellent pics keep up the great work