Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Anyone up for some digging??

Article about: Hi guys, this is open to anyone interested-i have week off at the moment and if anyone would like to do some digging on the US Army dump now would be a great time to go. Must point out that

Default Anyone up for some digging??

Hi guys, this is open to anyone interested-i have week off at the moment and if anyone would like to do some digging on the US Army dump now would be a great time to go. Must point out that the site is vast and other areas have yielded finds of various types inc RAF. If anyone is available im free all this week all day apart from Saturday. Regards to all Tim.

Default Re: Anyone up for some digging??

Hi Tim,

I wouldnt mind coming up again but I'm fully loaded with work at the moment.
    If you go on your own make sure you post your finds I would like to see them.

Andy

Default Re: Anyone up for some digging??

Quote by 381st digger View Post
    Hi Tim,

I wouldnt mind coming up again but I'm fully loaded with work at the moment.
    If you go on your own make sure you post your finds I would like to see them.

Andy
    Hi Andy, Ive got a few new areas to check out on the site after a few tip offs but need someone down with a decent metal detector to go over the new areas properly. If i go i will certainly post up pics of anything found there. Cheers, Tim.