Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Back from Germany!!!

Article about: Thanks for the warm "welcome back" friends I will post some more tomorrow when time permits. Cheers

Default Re: Back from Germany!!!

Sorry Lars, I haven't seen any of the pics after your wife's sister. I'm a dirty old man...at 30 yrs old. My wife knows it, too. Great pics!

Great pics! Looks like you had a great time.
    Your little one is a cutie

?

Interesting, some crosses inscribed with military ranks, but the date of the death is July and November of 1945.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Interesting, some crosses inscribed with military ranks, but the date of the death is July and November of 1945.
    Yes. According to my friend from Volksbund they died on hospitals/lazaret.

Regards, Lars

?

Interesting topic, thanks for sharing. Personally I've always had a huge interest for war memorials and such. I never pass a memorial without stopping the car for a moment.

Welcome back Lars!
    It looks like you had a very good time while you were there. Glad your trip was successful and that you and your family made it back safe and sound. I was in Germany for 3 weeks in 1986 and travelled a little into Alsace France, Switzerland, and around southern Germany with family members. Had a great time.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I always wanted to visit the German submariners memorial, it looks beautifully done and well kept. The german submariners took very high losses, over 30,000 out of a force of 38,000. Not good odds for survival. Oh, and first dibs on the wifes sister, lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234