Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast

Battledamaged beautiful finds

Article about: They obviously never knew what hit 'em. But it is sobering to realize that indiviuals died wearing those lids... heads turned to strawberry jam.

Default Re: Battledamaged beautiful finds

Quote by tremendone View Post
    thanks guys for the appreciation

hello, no I do not use electrolysis, I have my own method of restoration, before I cleaned the whole piece with a knife, then warm up the piece to be treated to evaporate all the humidity deep, and yet I cleaned thoroughly, then immerse it in a product called evapo-rust, and then treat him with two very good protective products that allow this particular effect
    Aha, ok thanks for the reply
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

take this opportunity to ask a small favor, someone has for sale the protection of the front sight?
    If excavation can, of course I pay the object
    does the mp44 use the same front sight protector as a k98?

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    does the mp44 use the same front sight protector as a k98?

No unfortunately I have not even one for k98 although not exactly equal

love this thread guys

Hi guys , this is my latest restoration,
    unfortunately I have nothing else to be restored
    I hope to find a good luger to be restored , but here in Italy is really difficult ,
    maybe someone will sell it

Attachment 337560
    man oh man... what a beauty! Got more photos? Mine's not nearly as hot as that one... and you found this one yourself? Love the mg-42 as well, good job restoring these!

Quote by slados28 View Post
    man oh man... what a beauty! Got more photos? Mine's not nearly as hot as that one... and you found this one yourself? Love the mg-42 as well, good job restoring these!

sure my friend, you insert new photos best , no it's not my discovery, I found a friend of mine and sold it to me. I've restored and completed with the cocking lever, and the magazine
    I also finally found the protection of the front sight of excavation

Battledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful finds

CBH
    ?

Here is my Hebel pattern flare gun , one side is pock marked with shell fragments . The guy carrying it had a bad day .
    Cheers Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battledamaged beautiful finds   Battledamaged beautiful finds  

Battledamaged beautiful finds  

Battledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful findsBattledamaged beautiful finds

Ahhh, that's really nice... thank you for putting up those additional photos! Do you know if it was ground dug or found in some other manner?

Ok, I'll stop drooling now... just a sucker for the relics

Hi guys, I had a seperate thread for this but just spotted this thread with just battle damaged items. Thought i would share it here aswell incase you missed original thread
    I have been looking for a WW2 German battle damaged helmet. Found a great seller on ebay with a beauty.
    Started to bid and within a few days ebay deleted it off? I contacted the seller and he said he still had it and ebay deleted it due to nazi symbols WTF ( Cant see any symbold or markings). He said i can grab it for the last bid price. I was very happy as i had my heart set on it.

I was worryed that it wouldnt make it into Australia but finally it just arrived...
    R.I.P to the soldier if he died wearing it...

Turns out it was found in the Kurland Pocket

New Addition to my ww2 collection by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

- - Updated - -

That is one fantastic helmet, it has so much more personality than a mint one! Sounds like you got it at a good price too.

Mouse

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast