Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Battlefield archaeology in Latvia (Kurland kettle)...season 2010

Article about: Great stuff. Dan'i wait to see more.

?

Default Re: Battlefield archaeology in Latvia (Kurland kettle)...season 2010

Great stuff. Dan'i wait to see more.

Quote by AKbear View Post
    Guys,
    How in the world can I attend a dig like that?
    Hi, just move to a european country that was in the war or spend your vacations there and start digging, thats what im planning.
    Best regards
    Nuno

martiniman
    ?

Quote by AKbear View Post
    Guys,
    How in the world can I attend a dig like that?
    I live in England now for years and going holidays to Latvia and Lithuania sometimes. These items in pictures are usual finds by diggers in countries over there, just need to know right places which nobody will not tell you My father's in law neighbours in Lithuania searching one area now for a 2 years as they got information about german tank left by them in 1944 as russians were chasing them and damaged it and tank sunk into bog. Hope these are not folks and they will find it finally

?

martiniman
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Battlefield archaeology in Latvia (Kurland kettle)...season 2010

Yes. As I have told before - this season's items found by Latvian diggers. I am member of that forum as well. Just only one minus there is that there is not English language support and people can't share information with others.

?

Quote by martiniman View Post
    Yes. As I have told before - this season's items found by Latvian diggers. I am member of that forum as well. Just only one minus there is that there is not English language support and people can't share information with others.
    Hi!I too the participant of this forum.

very nice relics my friend..
    cheers
    fraser

martiniman
    ?

Quote by fritztk View Post
    very nice relics my friend..
    cheers
    fraser
    And a few more....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefield archaeology in Latvia (Kurland kettle)...season 2010   Battlefield archaeology in Latvia (Kurland kettle)...season 2010  

Battlefield archaeology in Latvia (Kurland kettle)...season 2010  

Fantastic finds, and some are in amazing condition too, can't wait to see more

Thanks for showing

Danny

Quote by martiniman View Post
    And a few more....
    Love the ammo belts! Those are some amazing finds!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast