Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Battlefield Tours to Russia

Article about: Interesting.....

?

Default Battlefield Tours to Russia

Hello forum.

2013 UPDATE! As we are already starting to get some requests on Battlefield trips, it will be much appreciated if you are interested to take contact to me so we can plan the season. If you do not mind spending time in the field with other forum members, it will be possible to team you up so to speak and make the trips even cheaper. If dates match up of course Expeditions will start in the beginning of May and end in November.

I am happy to announce that me and one of the guys from the digging team will arrange some tours to the battlefields on the Eastern front this summer. My partner have been digging here for more than 10 years. The areas will be the following. Bryansk, Tver and Belyi. Maybe also Demjansk. We have all the equipment needed, including 4 wheel drive vehicles, metal detectors, detectors for deep searching and what not. We start out ourselves from the beginning of May. Please PM me if you are interested in coming along.

Some pics from our trips. Sorry about the pics are mixed.

Battlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to Russia

Battlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to Russia

I will upload some more pics if needed. I should have about 150 somewhere on a SD card.

Regards, Lars
    Last edited by Datrus; 02-27-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Default Re: Battlefield Tours to Russia

Thats great Lars,I hope all works out for you mate.
    One day I would love to do some digging(when my little one's a tad older).
    Well done and congrat's.
    All the best mate
    Dave
    Last edited by Thanatos; 04-02-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Awesome! Unfortunately I cannot make it. I will be sure to recommend your tours people!

Good luck, Lars!

great!!!!!!

Good luck with your venture Lars, I am sure it will be a great success

?

Thanks a lot guys. I was just thinking that when we go digging anyway, we might just offer some interested souls to join in. We don't do this for great profit. When i have time, i will post some more pics with description. I.e. when you see cracked helmets, it's not because of tanks or anything. It's ice when freezing that makes them crack. Also we found 5 "Westwall" rings on that dig. The pics are from Bryansk, Vyazma, Belyi, Tver and Demjansk.

Regards, Lars

Lars,

What is your policy on letting participants keep the relics they find?

?

Hello my friend. If and when anybody will go on a dig with us, they can keep what ever they want. No problem at all. Some items will be difficult to get through customs without clearing from the ministry of culture. We know how to handle this. Items older than 50 years can be claimed "National Treasure", but not always. As long as it's not grenades, fire arms ect, even deac ones, it's not a problem. Grenades and shells we always leave behind. They will get dumped in lakes and so forth. Don't want to mess with these.

Feel free to ask questions.

?

Hello guys. Here is some more pics from some of the sites. I will post more later.

2 German shovels. Sorry about the quality

Battlefield Tours to Russia Battlefield Tours to Russia

Soviet gas masks. Surface finds.

Battlefield Tours to Russia Battlefield Tours to Russia

German Howitzer ammo. 150 or 105mm as far as i remember

Shells of different kinds

Battlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to Russia

Helmet pics. The helmet and cross was made for us to be easier to find him again. Even with GPS it can be hard.

Battlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to RussiaBattlefield Tours to Russia

Very cool! Where are you guys located? Not that I can afford it yet... but I would love to go on a dig with you and I'm sure most customers from western Europe and the U.S. would appreciate travel advice.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast