Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 56 of 154 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 ... LastLast

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Article about: Next mirror for REAL gentlemans.....with condom

Default re: Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

.....I should also mention that the incidence of theft of Native American relics is also on the rise and becoming a big challenge to natural resources law-enforcement officers. For example, complete, undamaged Kumeyaay clay "ollas" dating back anywhere from 500 to 3000 years bring in BIG $$ on the black market in the USA.

We just don't have the types of battlefields found in Russia and the former republics. Most of us are quite envious regarding the fact you guys have a treasure trove of relics to find, not to mention how intensely interesting it must be to have the opportunity to explore these 65 year old battlefields which have for the most part remained untouched after many decades. I would LOVE to have the opportunity to go out there for a month or two and study these battlefields..not to mention find a few nice relics to bring home and add to the collection.

Simply amazing stuff my friends. Really really neat. I guess i'll be relegated to study these battlefields vicariously through your guys adventures and exploits.

Very neat and i'm almost speachless..

Tom

great thread.i enjoy it.keep posting

Quote by Swordfish View Post
    I would LOVE to have the opportunity to go out there for a month or two and study these battlefields..not to mention find a few nice relics to bring home and add to the collection.
    Tom
    No problem Tom. Write me PM and we can discuss details of your trip in Karelia.
    Thanx for kind words about my work.
    Cheers,
    Andrey

Keep posting...stunning finds

Today, photos of SS Sniper K98.
    This K98 found last summer in Senozero pocket. I think this photos can help
    all,who interesting in firearms history, becouse at this moment I can't find pictures of original stamps on SS Gewers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Very interesting that all eagles don't have WA codes or swastik...

That is correct. The SS rifle doesnt have any WA code. That is because it is not a Werhmacht weapon..

So it is all correct haha Nice find .

?

Very interesting rifle, thanks for sharing.
    was the scope still with it? what was left of the other parts?

We not found anything else. This rifle was disassembled by Russian sappers after fight and have thrown out other parts.

Stunningly good thread! Thanks for posting the items Karell Gott.

Page 56 of 154 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 ... LastLast